Sunday, January 11, 2009

Woe is me...

It seemed like a brilliant idea, ordering the Seafood Udon.  It was delicious. The broth was amazing and the seafood perfect.
What was I thinking?!!
You might has guessed that I am over forty. 
I have a "condition" and it's called middle age/peri-menopause.  That word, peri-menopause means so many things.

 To me it means WATER RETENTION. 
And I mean WATER RETENTION!!

I am at the point that I know that I am unable to have commercial soups, sauces, soda, anything with a high sodium content or I blow up like a balloon. Almost unrecognizable.

This morning I woke up and realized my mistake. I took off my watch three hours ago, I can still see the imprint on my arm. Sigh.

3 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

What can you do? Take water pills...sweat it out? Or just time? Where's the pictures?
Sorry good luck!

OHN said...

When I die, they will have to pry my sea salt grinder out of my hands.

Joyce said...

LOL... leave it to a sister to ask for a picture! LOL... The bright side you didn't have a big event to attend- right? Ouch another thing to watch out for... Sorry...