Sunday, January 25, 2009

NYC Gift show, Jacob Javits Center Part II


I am reviewing all the lines that I liked today and these two groups are potential orders.
The purse mirrors are pretty, practical, and personal.
The straw bags are high quality and elegant.
I'm sure about the mirrors, but I am not sure that the bags are right for my customer as they seem a little too  high end. I try to keep my price point reasonable and these bags are very pricey. We're talking $$175.00 retail. I try to keep all my bags under $75.
 Hmmm, I do like them though...

6 comments:

Ronda said...

I love the mirrors. The purses are nice, but I know what you mean about your customers. It's funny, my honeymoon was in Bar Harbor Mn.

Did you see how far I have come on my blog? You'll be proud!

Ina in Alaska said...

My favorite Bar Harbor bag is the one in the middle of the back row. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

preppyplayer said...

Ronda, the mirrors are a good price point and useful. Your blog looks great!
Ina, I love that too. The bags are beautiful and very well made... I'm still debating.

Tami said...

I like the one with the big black bow! They are very, very stylish! ...did i mention I am a bag freak....

Reenie said...

I love the mirrors. Like really love them. Like if you order them I will demand one for the Easter present that my mom always does and will purchase for me.

Or you could just subtley point her in that direction when she asks you.

The straw bags look great too. I prefer cloth bags for myself, but I really like seeing straw ones around.

preppyplayer said...

Tami, I am a bag freak too. I think it was from being pregnant so much- bags still fit, even in the 9th month!
Reenie,
I think they would look great in your easter basket, hint, hint, Mom!