Thursday, January 22, 2009

Boys and Thank you notes.... www.preppyplayer.com

A card that is in season!
Our most popular design.
Sports note cards are perfect for boys to use as thank you notes. It is never easy to get a child to do the right thing and write a proper thank you. On our web site, www.preppyplayer.com 
we sell boxed note cards with twelve different sport designs, something for everyone.

My friend and neighbor Ann and I began our business because, as parents, we could never find cards for coaches big enough for the team to sign. We decided to do something about it. We also wanted designs that were bold, graphic and active, sophisticated enough to give to a coach and action packed enough for a child.

We produced large cards and then decided to also produce note cards, gift wrap, and posters all  using the same bold colorful designs. And although all our products sell very well. The sport specific note cards really move. When we asked our retailers why, we heard over and over that mothers buy them to use as thank you notes.
Makes sense to me.

3 comments:

Leciawp said...

These are great! I'll keep them in mind to recommend to others. (We have a big stash of photo cards and some with Abbott's artwork.)

OHN said...

Terrific! I may have to get some of these for S3.

Joyce said...

Prep-
I don't have children, but I have friends who do. These notecards are cute! I would be happy to pass this info on to my friends, but where do I direct them to? If I missed the link- sorry. xoxo
Here is my email: joy282003@yahoo.com