Saturday, January 31, 2009

Basketball Coach Gifts

So, it is almost the end of the basketball season and it is time to start thinking about the coach...  Does he or she really need another mug?  www.preppyplayer.com,
my web site, is a one stop shop for coach gifts.  We have the basketball gift wrap,
The basketball car magnet,
The basketball bag watch,
The basketball cell charm,
The basketball desk clock,
and the large basketball coach card, big enough for the team to sign.
So if you are starting to think about end of the season banquets, team dinners, or team parties and want something to give to the coach or team that reflects the sport....

7 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

I keep meaning to tell you that I like your picure on the side!! xo

preppyplayer said...

Thanks Ina! And excuse the commercial for my web site, I have to do that every couple of weeks so that the search engines pick me up :
I hope the volcano continues to sleep!

Ronda said...

If I had a coach to buy for, I'd get the bag watch. You have some really nice stuff!

Tami said...

I loved you site when I was looking for ice hockey and lacrosse stuff. I told a bunch of friends about it. Hopefully you will get some business from it.
:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
preppyplayer said...

Thanks Ronda and you too Tami!

Joyce said...

OK I did a tiny little PR for you my friend I sent out an email to my friends with kids. Plug away! xoxo