Thursday, June 28, 2012
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Monday, June 18, 2012
Thursday, June 14, 2012
My parents are visiting.
Love when they come and every time they come?
I appreciate it more.
I know I am lucky that they are young ( I am the first born and they started VERY young) and I know I am lucky that they can afford to come and visit often.
I am especially lucky that their visits are so pleasant. We enjoy their company and I think, they enjoy ours.
This time they are here for a couple of reasons.
They are both graduating high school next week and their grandparents are here to see it happen.
Another little honey is graduating 8th grade, cant forget about her!
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Monday, June 4, 2012
- I would like to know which mom had the patience to be able to colorize this group?
- I would like my closet organized by that mom...
- Don't you love how tasteful AND colorful this group is? ( I am a bit biased!)
- Many of these girls have been friends since first grade!
- Why does Senior prom make Senior moms cry?
- Is it because we know how quickly everything will change?
- Jewel tones are obviously in.
- For the most part, hair down as well.
- How can an entire group of girls have such pretty arms?
- Because they are eighteen, duh!
- I think its funny that my girl has her little purse on in the pic...
- Sure do love that girl!
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Yes, he is still at it. This was supposed to be a picture of my husband and I and our daughter at prom pics.
Her LAST prom. The ONLY pic we have of the three of us at this event. It wasn't until later that we realized HE was at it again!
Oh well, I guess it does reflect our life...