Sunday, January 25, 2009

NYC Gift show, Jacob Javits Center




Spent the day at the gift show. 
My feet are KILLING me! Well worth it though.
I usually, no always, vow to not place an order until I am home. The show can be overwhelming and it is very possible to get caught up and order up a storm...

So, although I have a lot of plans for springtime orders and I DID try not to order anything,
I did place a large order with this company, www.saltboxaccessories.com
Because I am a vendor at Horse shows, lacrosse tournaments and other uber preppy events, I really think these totes will fly. They are great quality and cool designs and I think my customers will love them.
What do you think?

10 comments:

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

These are fabulous! My dream is to go to that show.

preppyplayer said...

PPPG,
Thanks, I hope everyone likes them!
The show is amazing. We were there all day and I think we only saw 40%. I am going back another day this week.

Ronda said...

I love those totes! My favorite is the 2nd one. Now go soak your feet!

Ina in Alaska said...

Love the top 2 bags!! Very pretty and useful!

Formerly known as Frau said...

I love the top two also very useful! Hope your feet recover!

preppyplayer said...

I too, love the first two the best. I am a vendor at a big horse show in May and hope the last two sell well there.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful totes...all the merchandise you are showing are really nice! You'll need your own shop soon!

Kate said...

I just bookmarked these totes. I love them!

Ms. Katee/e-polishblog said...

Those bags are so cute!!

kw said...

O I love them! Especially the 1st and 2nd ones! :)