Tuesday, January 6, 2009

pretty in pink




During the dark days of winter I tend to look for ways to energize, cheer up. One        easy way is to actually put on lipstick, (rather than just buying it, as I tend to do.)
     I think that nothing is prettier than some shade of pink lipstick. I think everyone, and every skin type can find a shade of pink that makes them look wonderful.
     I like wearing pink lipstick when I am wearing clothes in browns, grays, or pastels.
 I don't look right when I wear black though... I feel as I look like one of the Go Go's, ( you know, the band from the 80's)
Of these four lipstick colors, which would you choose?
 #3 works for me.

7 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

#2 for me Pretty color!

Somer Love said...

I like 1 or 2!!

Formerly known as Frau said...

I like one or three.

Misty said...

I really like number one, what is it???

Joyce said...

In my younger years I would have said 2, but 3 is my choice for today. They all look so pretty! Just to look at all the shades of pink adds a smile to my day- Thanks. xoxo

Unknown said...

I like the first 3, #1 being my favorite.

preppyplayer said...

You all are good sports to indulge my questionnaires!