Saturday, January 17, 2009

4th photo, 4th album

I was tagged by my sister, the Frau at http://fraukmwest.blogspot.com 
The Frau recently moved to Germany and writes of her adventures there.

Here are the rules...
Go to your 4th album where you store your photos, post the 4th picture there, no exceptions!

So, this happens to be a favorite picture of mine and a familiar sight at any family gathering. This is my Dad and my second born son on a family vacation on Long Beach island.
Gin is the game.
They play whenever we get together. There is a lot of banter, some cursing, and a bit of alcohol consumed.
I think you would say that this is their traditional family pastime.
This photo illustrates it perfectly.
Love them both.

Now, I tag anyone who thinks this would be fun. And if you've never commented here before, but are a regular reader- I encourage you to do this and then link me. It would be a good way to introduce yourself. C'mon!

9 comments:

Joyce said...

I love this photo of your dad and son!!!
Thank you for the smile and hugs today on my blog. xoxo

Ina in Alaska said...

And neither one is a photo saboteur! Great picture! xo

Ivy Lane said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! We are watching the kick off to the Australian Open NOW!!! LOVE IT.. Hope A-ROD and Anna can each pull pull out a win!!

Leciawp said...

Great shot and nice family story!

Susan said...

GREAT picture...so natural. I did this...went to 4th album and 4th picture is a "priceless" picture of Gene at 10 holding a trophy for "best on swim team"... big grin and so proud...I have to scan to post...but took it out to do so! fun idea!

preppyplayer said...

Thanks ladies!
I like to be tagged for this one, especially when stuck on something to write about!
Happy Martin Luther King's birthday!

kw said...

Oh! Good times.. =]

Misty said...

Its a good thing I am a "OLD" stay at home mommy with two children and a husband or I would be knocking on your door....Your son is REALLY cute....

preppyplayer said...

Thanks Misty!