Friday, January 30, 2009

Penguin Sportswear, they're still around!

Penguin sportswear, especially the golf shirts are such classics, iconic really. I was surprised to see not only are they still in business, but that they have stepped it up.
I think this polo is so fresh because the white piping really makes the color pop!
This zip cardigan manages to look up-to-date, preppy and trendy- all at the same time.
I'm thinking my sons ages 24 and 23 would really like this brand, which is funny considering it was something their grandfather might have worn playing golf back in the day!

5 comments:

Joyce said...

I live the zip cardigan! Thanks for the fashion update. Have golden one my friend! xoxo

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love it nice crisp style!

Paula@SweetPea said...

I hadn't thought about that brand in years and years. I remember my dad wearing those shirts.

Anonymous said...

Ooh my husband would love that polo - what a great colour!

preppyplayer said...

Joyce thank you and I like the zip too.

Frau, I agree.

Paula, I'm with you, it was really off my radar screen.

Europa, I think my husband would too...