Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring wish list

Do you remember this amazing barn jacket I ordered last fall? It was on sale and I am planning on wearing it in the near future.
 Love. It.
Well, since it is another snow day I decided to a little surfing/shopping in preparation for warmer months-
Wishful thinking, right?
I went back to the website where I scored the Fab field coat and found these adorable skirts!
Can't you just picture, a colorful polo or tank, flip flops and this skirt??
Or a white blouse and white sandals?
Or how about a pale yellow or pink tee with some topsiders?
And? 
They are on sale! $67.50 down from $135.

8 comments:

Carly A. Heitlinger said...

I love Town Toiles! They have one in Tampa (where I'm from) and everything is so cute. I just love the personalization of the cities!

Tami said...

I love the yellow one!

Tami said...

Did you get much snow? We got about six inches and a day off from school/work.

preppyplayer said...

College prep, I love them too, anything toile for that matter! Since you do crew you may be interested in this site- http://www.valscustomized.com/crazyshorts.html

Tami, I love thme all, but will only choose one. Not sure yet-too hard!
Yes, alot of snow, no school. But since I work from home there is plenty for me to do!
Enjoy!

kw said...

cute coat!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love them all and on sale!

Ronda said...

Very cute!!!! Don't you love that Jacket? I really like the yellow skirt, but all are cute!
XO

Joyce said...

the yellow is a favorite!