Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Looking forward-

This is my only sister who now lives in Utah. There use to be three, but now one lives in NJ near me and another ( Frau) lives in Germany.

My parents live in Utah part time. And so she has family near her part of the year. Although she has a busy life with her husband and two children, I know she feels the void since my other two sisters have moved away.
So this February Kevin and I will be visiting. We are really looking forward to skiing, eating and drinking with she and her family. We always have fun with them. They are VERY busy so we don't expect all their time. We have plans to meet with others and clinics that we want to take. My parents will be in Utah too. ( That's who we are staying with!)This is my only sister who now lives in Utah. There use to be three, but now one lives in NJ near me and another ( Frau) lives in Germany.

It will be weird without Frau and her family. We have never visited Utah without skiing and spending time with them.
However, we plan a trip to Germany this Spring and we will be sure to make up for lost time.
That's a warning Frau!

4 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

Sounds like an awesome trip!
I went to a wedding a number of years ago and the bride grew up in Utah - the tables were all named after the ski resorts!

Formerly known as Frau said...

God I wish i was that skinny again!! Have a wonderful visit! sniff, sniff I wish i was there!

Ronda said...

I bet you are looking forward to this trip! Any trip at this point is good, especially when there is family involved!
XOXO

Somer Love said...

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!! We definitely need to get to get together I know where your parentslive. What days are you guys going to be here? keep me posted! can't wait excited your parents are going to be here too!