Friday, April 23, 2010

Onward Ho!

Say some prayers and wish us luck.
We are due to FINALLY leave for home at 7am ( German time.)
As long as there isn't another eruption in Iceland or any other type catastrophic event ... ( Rhonda, let's just forget about that other volcano, shall we?)
We should be home Saturday evening.

We will miss my sister, my brother-in-law and niece. We really and truly had a wonderful time. They were the perfect hosts and I can't wait until they come to NJ so that I can show them the same awesome hospitality they showed us!
Love them.
Remember, we need your prayers!

9 comments:

Sis Beth said...

So happy for you guys. I am sure you enjoyed your time away. However, life at home is always nice. Dorthey knew it and now you do. Love to you all. Safe flight.

Suburban Princess said...

Safe travels!

Her Preppiness said...

Safe travels.

Ronda said...

Oh I didn't mean to scare YOU with the other volcano, I was saying it for ME when we go in June!! Have a great flight, and I know you'll be happy to be home!
XOXO

Somer Love said...

I am glad you are finally getting Clearance!

Clearance Clarence..... Ha Ha Love the movie Airplane

Formerly known as Frau said...

We miss you already....Sophie was looking for you all this morning. Hope your flight was good, email when you are home. xo

kks said...

you've had one hell of a vaca!!
hope you make it home safe and sound...huge bummer about your iphone....
look forward to some pics of your adventure!
xoxo

Paula@SweetPea said...

Hope your trip home is safe and uneventful. You'll have stories to tell about this for years to come.

Ina in Alaska said...

Say hello to Newark, er- Liberty Airport for me! xoxoxo