Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sorry about that last bummer of a post...

I am most likely deleting that last post.*
It is so negative and... dirty.
Not dirty in a sexual way, dirty in a depressing, ugly, evil way.

My main point or reason for posting it was not really achieved.

What I wanted to and needed to discuss was,
Didn't everything seem so easy and simple when you were in elementary school?
Didn't really know anyone who had died, had cancer, committed crimes, abused drugs, had alcohol problems, or was violent.

Not many 4th or 6th graders have any experience with that.

I am positive there are a few that did...
through their family or other relatives, I just didn't know about it.

I look back at my 6th grade class picture and I see a smiling, squeaky clean group of attractive kids.
Their slates are still clean, their potential unlimited, their dreams unbound.

Then I look at the mugshot from the last post and I think,
How and when did it turn so bad?
*deleted it. especially since in the last few minutes many people have googled the man's name and were directed to MY site! WTF!

5 comments:

Susan R said...

Okay, this is so wierd that you posted this. After reading the post about that crazy man, all I could think of to say was, "this is a dangerous post". I have second thoughts and remove stuff all the time after I've posted it. Good choice, but I understand why you posted about it in the first place.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Makes sense to me what your point was but it's better to not be googled!

Yvette said...

Wow. Scary.

How's your nephew?

Suburban Princess said...

Well now I want to know what is going on. I missed the post in question but I hope nothing bad has happened to you or your family.

Joyce said...

Oh no... xo