Friday, September 11, 2009

I repeat, it's all about scarves!

  THIS FALL- Scarves!!!

Seriously folks,  don't resist it.
 It's good for you, I mean your wallet, as scarves instantly update your wardrobe in a very economical way. What I like is that you can be boho, preppy, nautical, trendy, you name it depending on the style of the scarf.

I am now selling this style, perfect for my teenager. I had her wear it to school where it was an instant hit. ( poor girl, as my muse she is required to model many items I sell)
This pashmina is more my style. I sell these too. Perfect with a black turtleneck, jeans and black boots. I feel so put together and comfortable too, especially in the freezing cold frozen foods aisle at the grocery store!

So, remember my advice- get some scarves!

10 comments:

Barrett said...

I love scarves! I have a ton and as soon as it is not hot and sticky outside, I will be wearing them!

OHN said...

Thanks to you, my local grocer will think I am finally put together :)

Ina in Alaska said...

I totally agree with you! My fave in this post is the scarf your daughter wore to school.

Joyce said...

Beautiful scarves!! Have a golden weeken my friend. xoxo

kw said...

I think the first ones are cute :)

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love them all...I've already been wearing scarves here its crisp.

c said...

lovely scarves!

Susan said...

very pretty...when are you having a home sale? love the paisley ones!

Somer Love said...

LOVE LOVE the first scarf!!! Awesome Purple is the new black ;)

News Readin' Wife said...

The first scarf is amazing. Your daughter is fortunate to have such a chic mom!