Monday, May 4, 2009

Before I forget! SCOUT BAGS


Yes, I need you to know that the craze for scout bags continues and grows.
No Lie.
And, I want credit for predicting it and having the biggest selection of bags on the market.  (at least that is what all my customers tell me!)

At the Garden State Horse Show people went nuts for the 4 boys scout bag. It is perfect for soft tack and horse blankets.
I just placed a huge order to hold me until the end of the month.
Oh and to make sure I have a bag for preppy 50 and loving lilly, who has been more than patient.
Thanks M.

6 comments:

OHN said...

If mister i.r.s would hurry up and send me back MY money, I would place an order :)

Formerly known as Frau said...

Awesome! Glad your show was a success!

preppyplayer said...

OHN, I hear ya sister! Don't worry I will have them available for a long time!
Frau, Yes, it was, fun too.

Kwana said...

I have not heard about the Scout Bags. You're ahead of the trends. Very cute.

the Preppy Princess said...

Now you know we bow before thee in this respect Miss Preppy, believing your capacity to forecast this one is brilliant. (We just re-ordered too, the website is crazy with them!)

Now we need the rest of your preppish style predictions...
tp

preppyplayer said...

Oh pp, you are so sweet but I happen to know that you were on the scout band wagon early on as well.
Hats off to us!