Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Plug your nose.

I don't judge anyone by their politics, unless they are extremists of any persuasion. I try to keep my opinions to myself regarding politics because...

I am not consistent.

I guess I would say I'm a little bit of a Republican with a large dash of Democrat, some folks would say that means I am a fence sitter.

I  think of myself as a Buffet Catholic. I take the parts of the religion that I want to follow or believe in.
I would say that I am very similar with my politics.

There is some Republican ideology that makes a lot of sense to me. I tend to side along with most Democrats regarding social issues.

So now what?
Well, it kinda stinks.
I don't feel strongly about either candidate or party...
First time ever.
At this point?
I think I'm voting for Chris Christie.

3 comments:

Tami said...

I tend to be more democratic, but I L O V E Chris Christie! He has a refreshing blunt honesty that I admire!
Love the shoes!

preppyplayer said...

Thanks Tami!

JMW said...

Sorry I didn't see this earlier - I can sooo relate! Often times I see myself as a Cafeteria Catholic. Shew, this election season too it out of me. Yep, Chris Christie is "the man." I need to look for a clip of his recent appearance on SNL. :)