Thursday, August 30, 2012

I love my job Haiku

Today.
I was able to sit outside and enjoy the day without guilt.
I was able to catch up with friends and good customers.
I was able to pass on good pricing to all those that are loyal to me through out the year.
I was able to water and weed my garden in between customers.
I was able to boil eggs and potatoes for potato salad in between customers.
I was able to take phone orders and package mail orders in between customers.
I was able to listen to music and sing along.
I was able to stay home without jumping in my car every few hours.
Why?
Because I had a sale at my home.
I love my job.
www.preppyplayer.com

2 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

I wish I could have shopped there today...maybe when I'm there next week! If you have anything left that is!

kks said...

i wish i could've been there too! have a great holiday weekend!!
xoxo