Friday, April 20, 2012

treasure hunting at Rice's Market, New Hope,PA


As you may know, occasionally I am a vendor at Rice's Market. It is a funky place. Everything from amish selling baked goods, Lancaster farmers selling produce, Asians selling knock offs, antique dealers, junk sellers, crafters- you name it!

I get there about 6:30 am and set up. Once I am set I go down the middle aisle where all the junk/treasures are located. I am always on the lookout!
last week this was my "odd" find:

And this is where I have it... for now.
My husband keeps asking me what it is for!
I tell him I will let him know when I figure it out!


1 comment:

Formerly known as Frau said...

I think the possibilities are endless! Love it next to the star it's a perfect spot! Have a wonderful weekend! Pouring rain here today....