Sunday, September 19, 2010

Scant amount of sconces....

You probably think that there is a million sconces out there, countless choices. 
I am here to tell you that is not true. 
I was looking for something interesting. Classic, yet creative.
No. Such. Luck.
 This is a definite contender, but not really interesting. Beautiful, yes.
 I like how Grecian this looks... but still a little plastic, no?
 LOVE the loop and design of this one. The price? Not. At. All.
 Wow. This is so sophisticated, rich, and tasteful. Yet, not sure if it fits into our house. Maybe.
 Although the sconces didn't knock my socks off, very few things do....
these flush mounts did!
LOVE. THEM.
This is what I'm talking about!

1 comment:

CRICKET said...

I know what you mean, I love this sconce:

http://www.circalighting.com/details.aspx?pid=711&cid=15