Friday, July 30, 2010

decisions, decisions...

Really, I should be concentrating on lighting, sinks, vanities, and toilets right now....

However, I am more than consumed with the seating around my future, 8ft. island. Because I plan on using industrial style lighting the metal stools from above might work. 
Although it might be a tad too "industrial!"




I am loving these authentic French cafe stools though. You can order whatever color weave you want AND we all know how sturdy and resilient cafe chairs are- pretty too!

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Hey there! I know what you mean about being too industrial. But I bet they would look great with the lighting, just not too comfortable. I love the cafe chairs!
Hope your having a nice summer and are not working too hard.
XOXO

Stephanie said...

I love the French stools, so chic!