Monday, August 24, 2009

Jack Wills, end of Summer Sale!


Jack Wills, Brit prep.
You know I am a huge fan and I am happy to report that not only are they having an awesome sale right now...
But, I just found out that shipping is free... always!

To me, Jack Wills is a breath of fresh air. I think the items below would transition from summer to fall really well. 

I think my daughters would flip for the sweats and button down.

 I think I need the pea coat (love the length of it) and I MUST have these shoes.

Head over to Jack Wills and see what you need...




7 comments:

preppyinnewengland said...

That pea coat is screaming at me! I love the legnth. Love Jack Wills and I'm heading to their site now to check out the sale! Thanks!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Gorgeous stuff....love the pea coat! Get it!

Joyce said...

I'm loving the green and the coat! xoxo

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

All of it looks great. I must check it out. For some reason I am lovin' the green shoes!!! What is your family up to with the fall? How was your selling season? :)

Rickrack and Pompoms said...

Love this website, new to me, but I will be checking it out often!

preppyplayer said...

preppy- I love ANYTHING that covers my butt!

Frau- you are a bad influence!

Thanks Joyce :)

Pink- we are busy with lacrosse and soccer this fall, oh and kevin is taking up the trombone, played the trumpet the last 3 years. And, my selling season was stellar-thank God!

Rickrack- thanks for visiting!

Kate said...

I love Jack Wills. I went there all the time when I lived in Cambridge