Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bee Pollen, again

This is the brand of bee Pollen I have been using, Zi Xiu Tang.
If I went on the internet and found it, I wouldn't have bought it as it sounds too good to be true.

Because I buy it from someone that learned of it from her holistic doctor and because she has her shipments brought to a lab to be tested as the pollen should come from an unpolluted environment, I felt confident trying this.

I have lost twelve pounds so far. It seems too good to be true. I feel as though I am still eating the same amount... I am not craving carbs as much and I don't HAVE to have my glass of wine every night. 
But other than that, nothing different- other than taking one capsule a day.

Just wanted to share that.

11 comments:

OHN said...

Does it come in IV form? ;)

Formerly known as Frau said...

I hate you!! Just Kidding!! But I'd kill for a 12lb loss! Bitch! Love you!

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

Is there any caffeine in it as a kicker? I'll have to look into it. I've lost 10 on Nurtrisystem but then I lost interest instead of more pounds.

Anonymous said...

just bought 2 bottles- how long has this taken you- that was the easiest shop ever-

preppyplayer said...

OHN- too funny!
Frau- Painless.
Pink- I don't feel as though there is...
Mrs. You're fast! It has taken me about three weeks. It is pretty unbelievable. Google for info -supposedly it restores the metabolism.

the Preppy Princess said...

This is amazing Miss Preppy Player, we never heard of the practice before, wow! Good for you!
tp

Her Preppiness said...

I am on my way to get some

Ina in Alaska said...

I am going to look into this.

Torch Lake Prep said...

This could be my ticket...

preppyplayer said...

PP- This is new to me too.
Prep- too funny. It may help you, I only know what it has done for me and a few others.

Ina- You may like this.

Torch- That's how I felt, but with trepidation. No one was more surprised than me to get the results that I have.

Joyce said...

Tell me more about this?!

Gary went to the health store to buy a bottle of bee pollen and gives a tiny, tiny bit to Kelly it is supose to be good for her, for some reason.

What do you do with your bee pollen? Is it a special kind etc...

xoxo