Friday, November 14, 2008

6th picture game


I was tagged by Ina J. Offret to do the "6th picture game."
How to? Go to your 6th photo folder, find the 6th picture, remember the details and tag 5 others to do the same.

So, this was in my 6th folder. A great day. 
My son Josh had started out at Stanford University in California with major league ambitions. By the end of sophomore year he realized he would never get the playing time he needed to ever go pro. After the draft he was certain- so in a panic and way after deadline he was able to transfer to U Penn. He had to give up his scholarship and start all over on the baseball team... it was a very stressful time.
He ended up second team all ivy and one of the captains of his team. this picture taken at his graduation was the sum of all his hard work.
 He looks so happy and relaxed. We were ( and are) so proud of him.

Now I tag:
Frau West
Jill at Caffeine Court
Mrs. D.
The Sunny Side
Abnormally Normal

PS I want to re-tag Ina because I love her pics, Lecia too (except she was already tagged!)
Also 10nisne1-but she doesn't blog! I also want to introduce Frau West, (my sis who just began blogging from her new home in Germany!)

6 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

That is a fun game and the pictures and stories are fun. I look forward to everyone who was tagged! Tennis Anyone aka 10nisne1 should post entries to her blog!! I agree!!!

Formerly known as Frau said...

What a handsome,smart boy and how happy he looks that day! 2 down 3 more to go! You and Marc have done an amazing job....!

Caffeine Court said...

I'm all over it. Your son is so handsome.

Thanks for the tag.

preppyplayer said...

Thanks Ladies!

Kim said...

Umm, does he have a girlfriend? I happen to have a couple of daughters I could stand to get off my hands (and payroll!) ;-}

preppyplayer said...

Well MOTR, he is single, so if any of your pretty daughters are doing an internship in NYC this summer... I would love to introduce!