Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Photoshop Fun.

Obviously I am a bit bored. So I've been fooling around a little.


My poor daughter is down with mono.
 I know... poor girl, right?
Anyway I thought I would torture her and take some pics when she is extra white and feeling sickly.
Adding some color can set a mood.
The purple here , although it makes her blue eyes pop, gives her a more sickly persona.
But the blue, the blue makes her ethereal, which means, "heavenly or celestial.
I think the cropping makes the image even better.
What do you think?

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Photoshop EEKS! I'm taking an online class that I should have been on today cuz come Friday I will have another class.

I remember when I was 16 with mono. I hope her case isn't too bad and she feels better soon. xo

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love it, her eyes really pop. I hope she is feeling better, that really sucks.

Suzy said...

Can't find your twitter button!

Ina in Alaska said...

Hey!! I want to follow you on Twitter. I am @ijoffret send me a tweet!!!