Monday, March 22, 2010

Beautiful Bows and head bands


Thanks to shows like Gossip Girl and celebrities like Lauren Conrad,
I went to NYC to some of my favorite showrooms on the hunt for Bow head bands. I think they are the perfect prom, bridesmaid, and Springtime accessory.
I was excited that I found what I was looking for right away and plan on posting some pics as soon as I can, but this pink little number should give you an idea...
Bows and then there are BOWS!
Tour de Force a company out of England offers these bows...

Hmmm. A bit much.
Not working for me.
pass.

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute!

Ina in Alaska said...

Very cute bows shown in the first pix. Very Camilla Parker Bowles for the others! Love your header... reminds me of The Secret Garden!

Susan R said...

Okay the first three I'm good with, but the rest are just hideous yeah? It's like in the 20s when the little girl's hair bow was twice the size of her head. What were they thinking?
Oh! So what is going on with the girls sports teams? I still think that's just so wrong that you are having to pay. I'm protesting for you.

Joyce said...

I forgot how many sizes bows can come in. Very nice! xo

Formerly known as Frau said...

Big bows no! Blair bows are a yes!

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

The wearable ones are so pretty. I wish I was younger so I could wear them. Your clientele will love them.

kw said...

Oh i love headbands! Especially ones with bows! :) I can't wait to see you guys! xoxo

Sis Beth said...

I pulled out all the head bands of Allie's from when she was little and they have the gossip girl bow on them. So cute.

Kate said...

I love headbands! I actually have the headband that Blair is wearing in that first photo!