Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Travel plans for 2009-real and imagined

Yes, I have plans. Big plans. Real and imagined. 
For real, 
I plan on going to the Mediterranean on a cruise in May. ( work trip with husband)
We are going to Arizona in April for my folk's 50th anniversary.
This summer I plan on going to Paris and then onto Germany to visit my sister.

Imagined, as in if I won the lottery. 
February- visit and ski with family in Utah.
March- I would head down to New Orleans for Saint Patrick's day weekend.
April- Palm Beach
May- Cabo
June- Grand Canyon, finally.
July- Jersey shore, of course. ( usually we go in August)
August- Seattle, I love the weather then.
September- San francisco/ Napa, love the weather then.
October- Vermont- best time!
November- Paris- not too many tourists, weather is still OK.
December- HOME!

What are your travel plans real or imagined?

8 comments:

Leciawp said...

I love your lists, real and imagined! What fun.

Joyce said...

Your lists sound perfect! I can't wait to hear all about your real list in the coming year. Safe room in your suitcase for me!

pve design said...

I hope to surprise my dear husband with a trip come Springtime.

Ina in Alaska said...

what! No Alaska?

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love it I want to go too!

preppyplayer said...

oops! I do want to go to Alaska! What time of the year is best? When are the longest days?

Kate said...

I am doing a Mediterranean cruise in May too. I can't wait!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I'm dying to go to Palm Beach and stay at the Breakers.