Friday, December 12, 2008

The best hostess gift

I am selling a ton of these. They are wine coasters. Instead of putting your sweating bottle of Chardonnay or champagne on your good table, put it in a wine coaster. It is functional, practical, stylish- ( a bit MacKenzie-Childs -don't you think?) I like to put a nice bottle of wine in the coaster, cellophane it up, tie it with a beautiful bow and give it to our hostess. It comes in about 18 designs and retails for $25. It is very cheap to ship as it weighs very little. I don't have it on my web site, but if you are interested I can email you the available designs. I take Master card and visa. Let me know what you think :)

4 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

What a great wine coaster and unique gift idea. I want one - please e mail me the designs. xo

10NISNE1 said...

I want one, too! I'll get the scoop on the designs from Ina and we can order together.

Ina in Alaska said...

Sounds good to me !!

preppyplayer said...

Hi Ladies!
I'm glad you like the coaster, I know I do.
here is the web site: http://www.jayes.com/Jayes/Gifty_%26_Fun.html

Go there and see the designs, then let me know three to four designs you would be interested in as they don't always have every design in stock.
Cheers!