Friday, December 12, 2008

The best hostess gift

I am selling a ton of these. They are wine coasters. Instead of putting your sweating bottle of Chardonnay or champagne on your good table, put it in a wine coaster. It is functional, practical, stylish- ( a bit MacKenzie-Childs -don't you think?) I like to put a nice bottle of wine in the coaster, cellophane it up, tie it with a beautiful bow and give it to our hostess. It comes in about 18 designs and retails for $25. It is very cheap to ship as it weighs very little. I don't have it on my web site, but if you are interested I can email you the available designs. I take Master card and visa. Let me know what you think :)

4 comments:

Ina J Offret said...

What a great wine coaster and unique gift idea. I want one - please e mail me the designs. xo

10NISNE1 said...

I want one, too! I'll get the scoop on the designs from Ina and we can order together.

Ina J Offret said...

Sounds good to me !!

preppyplayer said...

Hi Ladies!
I'm glad you like the coaster, I know I do.
here is the web site: http://www.jayes.com/Jayes/Gifty_%26_Fun.html

Go there and see the designs, then let me know three to four designs you would be interested in as they don't always have every design in stock.
Cheers!