Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Best Frye Boot?



Here it is, almost thirty year later and I am ready for Frye boots again. I need a comfortable, good looking, every day type of boot. Boots I can wear with a skirt, jeans, or a pant.
So, here are what I've narrowed down. First choose which one you like and try to guess which are the most expensive. I will give the info in the comments.
For the record, I am leaning towards the middle boot. As a hint, I can tell you that I am sure Ina will choose the top boot as she is always consistent :)

7 comments:

preppyplayer said...

Of course, the top boot is the most expensive at $648.00
the middle boot is $328.00
and
the bottom is $278.00
I like the heel on the middle boot, it looks the most comfortable.

Ina in Alaska said...

Of course before I even read your blog I chose the top boot!!! Fabulous!

Formerly known as Frau said...

I'm with Ina, I like the middle also. But its a boot that will surely last 20 years so get the top and you will get your monies worth. You better hide from your daughters they might steal them or sisters that visit.

Leciawp said...

The middle.

Caffeine Court said...

I chose the top ones (of course) I always seem to go for the most expensive ones...I don't always buy them, but they are usually what I REALLY want.

Somer Love said...

Definitely the top pair!!!

MEOW said...

I personally like the top one but price is a little bit expensive. Anyway, you should consider it as a life time investment because frye boots is so durable and will be with you for long time.