Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SASSY SHOP GIRL EVENTS- not great if you're a vendor :(

Say it three times fast! Sassy Shop Girl Events is producing a fundraiser in Ridgewood, NJ on Thursday night, October 15th. As I've mentioned before, I will be a vendor at this event and it is for a very good cause, http://www.preventchildabusenj.org/
Unfortunately, I paid $400 to be there for four hours. It was produced well, but vendors are way overcharged. I would do a sassy shop girl event again for half the price ( the normal vendor fee.)

This gal will be a vendor there...
And so will she!

I hope they don't get mad at me when I sell so much more than them!

11 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

I do to they look like they could put a hit out on you! Have fun I can't wait to hear all about it. Love and miss ya.

Paula@SweetPea said...

How neat that you'll get to see the NJ Housewives in person. I'm sure that you'll sell way more than they will!

Ina in Alaska said...

Happy Wife, Happy Life!! Have fun!! xoxo

OHN said...

Good lord, I hope you have a bullet proof vest :)

Dear AL said...

That last pic scared the crap out of my wife. Hopefully she's not selling there.

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I really do wish I could go to this.

TAKE PICTURES! :-)

Ronda said...

Hi Patty! I too, wish I could be there! I know you will out sell them!!
XOXO

Her Preppiness said...

I want to buy that scout bag witht he leaves. Please email me at marelebo@comcast.net

preppyplayer said...

Frau- I think it will be interesting...
Paula- I hope you are right, on both counts!
Ina- I agree with her and you, as always!
Ohn-m too funny!

Hey dear Al- Welcome.
Theresa IS selling there! I am so curious to see what she is selling.

Laura- Thanks for the reminder, I definitely will. I may have my saboteur make them funny. Nope it's a ladies night, just realized he can't come!

Ronda- I think you would have so much fun, I'll fill you in with all the details.

Her prep! i'm not avoiding you! I will email you right away!

Caffeine Court said...

I want a full report on the gals. I'm sure your stuff is sooo much cuter than their's!

Susan said...

I'm so anxious to hear about it... I know it was such a crummy night out... how did you do? How were the "stars"!!!