Sunday, October 11, 2009

Autumn Street Fair

Left at 6:30 this morning for the last street fair ( for me) of 2009.

I am grateful because this year was too darn rainy and I am constantly checking the weather reports.
I am sad because they are such a pleasant environment to work. I meet lots of great people, make good bucks, and I love to be outside. (especially during good weather!)

I was able to,spend the day with my younger daughter. She is working off all the $$$ I have put towards the gazillion Sweet Sixteen dresses, shoes, gifts, etc. She did such a good job and was a real good sport so she made some money too :)

All in all?
A great day.
I love my job. Most of the time...

4 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Sounds like a great day!

Susan said...

Where was the street fair? We were at one in the city yesterday... would have loved to seen your stuff there, after a few blocks it was ALL THE SAME stuff! Great day to be outside!

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I think I'm a little jealous. :-)

Some day...I too hope to love (or even like!) my job.

preppyplayer said...

Frau- it was
Susan- Summit.
laura- it seems like you do to me :)