Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween hair redux


I posted this last year around this time, consider this vintage!

To get this "hair raising" look it is very simple. Get an empty water bottle, hold it on the top of your head and then bring all you hair up around the bottle and secure with a pony tail holder. Obviously the longer the hair- the better, sorry boys!
Becky has used this "look" for Halloween and Crazy Hair Day at school many, many, times.
people can never figure it out and it is so easy. let me know if you try it!

7 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

That's awesome! So creative!

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

If I had the hair you bet I'd be doing it. How fun! :)

kks said...

LOVE the doo!
have a great week!
xo

Paula@SweetPea said...

I wish my hair were long enough for this. What a fun idea!

Tami said...

This is soooo cool! I am going to try it for Halloween (since my hair is long).

Joyce said...

Very cute! I love it. xoxo

Ronda said...

Thats great! You bet if I had long enough hait I would do it! What a great idea.

XOXO