Monday, June 8, 2009

Crazy eight Tag!
Thank you Tami from,  The Miller Family Blog

I wasn't sure what I was going to write about today, ( recap the weekend later today) 
So, this was a good way to get myself going!

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. My parents visiting from Utah
2. My sister visiting from Germany (hopefully!)
3. Paddle starting up again
4. 4th of July parties
5.  Time at the beach this summer
6. Summer sports events (baseball and lacrosse)
7. Summer night walks
8. Summer's slower pace

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Drove for five hours
2. Woke up at 5am
3. took down a tent
4. packed a truck
5. sold a lot of scout beach bags!
6. ate chinese food at 9pm
7. saw a lot of the Delaware countryside (detours)
8. watched Benjamin Buttons ( What was Brad Pitt thinking?)

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Sing
2. Be more nurturing
3. win the lottery
4. be more sensitive
5. blow out my hair better ( wouldn't have to pay someone)
6. Lose a few...
7. Fly (really!)
8. Have a live-in housekeeper

8 shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. True Blood
3. Real Housewives
4. Heros
5. CNN
6. Millionaire Matchmaker
7. Entourage
8. law and order

Ok, that was a good way to get me writing. Thanks again Tami!
Now, everybody!
JUMP IN THE POOL!!!





1 comment:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Great list, what you can't sing!! Weird I can...in the car, shower and anywhere alone! I guess I got the talent. Heehee!