Sunday, November 30, 2008

Which is the best men's pea coat?



I know it is a bit hard to tell the quality of wool from pics, but here are the stats:
100% wool
lined
six button
Black

Here is the pricing: 
top-             L.L. Bean            $99.00
middle-      J. crew                 $190.00
bottom-    Burberry              $$1,095.00

So, my choice? For my sons the L.L. Bean because they are constantly leaving coats in bars, frat houses, or an old girlfriend's apartment...   For my husband I would choose the J. crew as he would be HORRIFIED at a $1,095. casual coat. To be honest, he is a field coat kind of guy anyway.
Which do you choose?

4 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

I picked the Burberry before I checked the price. YIKES!

preppyplayer said...

Champagne taste. You ARE consistent lady!

Ina in Alaska said...

Only the best for ME ME ME!!! :)

Kim said...

I always go with LLBean. The same yesterday, today and tomorrow.