Sunday, November 2, 2008

My guy.

What a Jersey term, guy. But true for me. Sometime I will upload some old pics of him. So you can really see how handsome my guy is. When we were really young, think high school/college, he had a ponytail and looked like Jesus, (Really!) Now, after 32 years, five kids, stress, etc., he is usually accused of being Clint Eastwood. ( That's another post- where I try to get a great reservation at a NYC restaurant based on that resemblance.) Anyway, I happened to take this pic on our hike today and I love it and him.

4 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

The hike looked fun, and your family looks very nice. Thank you for sharing with your readers! And yes, the time flies by very fast.

Leciawp said...

What a handsome husband you have! He is a lucky man to have you for a wife.

preppyplayer said...

Thank you ladies!

Caffeine Court said...

What a great looking "guy." (Hey I'm from Jersey too!) :)