Saturday, November 29, 2008

It is all her fault...

This lovely girl is forcing me to do it again... hit the stores. Where was she yesterday during my Black Friday orgy of shopping? She was getting her wisdom tooth out. ( and that is correct, tooth. She is an evolved individual as she only has one.)  So because she is at school until the 18th of December, she and I must go see what she might like for Christmas. On a Saturday. On the busiest shopping weekend of the year. I must really love her.

4 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

Is your daughter a Supermodel? Lovely. Ron and I tried to buy a big screen TV at 5AM Friday but saw ALL THE CARS in the lot and gave up......have fun girls!

Suburban prep said...

There is always online shopping with so many stores having codes for free shipping it makes it easier.

Leciawp said...

Aw what a great mom you are! How did it go??

I don't have any wisdom teeth (was born without) - your daughter is the first person I've heard of who was born with one. Hope she's recovering well.

preppyplayer said...

Such kind words!
It was fun to spend time with her and we had a nice lunch. The shopping... was painful. Too crowded and she wasn't focused on Christmas shopping, more like November shopping. I had to keep reminding her that anything I bought she would not see until Santa comes :)

And, I am happy to say I have done a ton of online shopping ALL with free shipping and stores nearby should I have to return anything.