Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Duck shoes-You decide!



I have had Duck shoes since middle school. My last pair I've probably had since 1984! Needless to say its time to get a new pair and there are lots of choices out there. They have always been a practical shoe, but I would never say attractive. But I'm thinking these two pictured are pretty cute. can you guess which one is $195.00 and which is $54.00?  I don't think I will be buying the orange pair, let's put it that way. What do you think? LL Bean or Tory Burch?


4 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

I like the orange pair because they would be fun to wear! I say life is short (treat yourself to both!) Then again, I have purple streaks in my hair....

Kim said...

Get the LL Bean (they're the green and blue, right?)

In 15 years, they'll still be the same. And people will be saying "Tori who?"

I have navy and tan, used to have kelly green Chris Craft, but the rubber finally got hard and they cracked and I had to throw them away.

Leciawp said...

I love duck shoes and can't imagine getting anything BUT LLBean. Tory Burch making duck shoes seems silly :)

Caffeine Court said...

I LOVE duck shoes! You've just inspired me to get a pair. (LL Bean, NOT Tori) I'm a purist.