INA J. OFFRET
It is said that there are certain people that are connectors, people that join others together...
Ina is a connector. I would have to say that most of us that read her blog now read each others. A wide and varied group are we!
There are certain themes that resonate, interests that we share. Because memes are so popular with bloggers and on facebook I thought I would do a 25 things I know about Ina. if I leave anything out, please let me know.
- LOVES, no really loves dogs, especially hers!
- LOVES, seriously loves her husband and family.
- Has purple streaks in her hair.
- Is from new Jersey.
- Looks at licence plates...a lot.
- Loves shoes.
- Has champagne EVERY Thursday.
- Has a wonderful neighbor named Joan.
- believes passionately in animal rescue.
- has some Italian roots.
- Works in her husband's law office.
- An avid tennis player.
- An avid Yankee fan, no make that passionate!
- Changes her header picture on her blog more frequently than anyone I know!
- She is a reader.
- She is a traveler.
- She is close to her family in NJ.
- She is a creative cook and hostess.
- She is a thoughtful and supportive member of the blogging community.
- She has expensive taste. ( you know what I mean INA!)
- She loves UGGS.
- She reads the NYtimes every Sunday.
- She introduced us to Snowzilla, pictured above.
- She is becoming an accomplished photographer.
- She was not a Sarah Palin fan!
- **I can't believe I didn't include this from the beginning cuz not everyone would know this-unless you read her blog. INA BLOGS FROM ALASKA!!!
Most of all, what I really know about Ina, (without ever meeting her in person) is that she is a loyal, supportive, curious, interesting, funny, gutsy, and adventurous friend.
She is someone that I want in my book group, to go on a road trip with, shop, and have a drink with!
I think if you read her blog you know what I am talking about and if you don't...
Read her blog and you will be like me and consider Ina a true friend!