Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New York Gift Show distractions!

When I am at the show I REALLY try to stay focused. I am there to look for preppy, traditional and classic-  jewelry, accessories and gifts.
 Invariably, I am distracted. I am consistant though. This year my main distraction was wool hooked rugs or needlepoint pillows. Anything with dogs or horses.
The company that really grabbed me and took me off course was Macadoo Rugs. They are out of Bennington, Vermont.
Love, Love Love them! These wool rugs are not inexpensive, but they are not over the top.
The designs are amazing! They also do custom rugs. I love wool rugs, especially when we had two dogs and five little kids. If something spilled or if there was an "accident," it was always an easy clean up.
If you love dogs and want to see more, go to http://stores.mcadoorugs.com/StoreFront.bok
Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

really cute rugs....see any Sophie dog ones?

kks said...

wow! love the rugs...my good friend hooks rugs like this...check out her blog...doodles...

Anonymous said...

Love that they are made in the USA as well!
tp

Joyce said...

Not only are the rugs cute, but they look warm under the feet.