Wednesday, February 11, 2009

French Wicker and Capucine


Because I am enchanted by the video of a little french girl, Capucine, making the rounds all over the Internet- I am reminded of how much I love french culture. The style, the food, the language, the art....

My favorite museum in Paris is Musee d'Orsay
Mostly because of its huge collection of Impressionist artwork and also because of the gorgeous wicker chairs throughout the museum. Not only were they comfortable after a long day of walking, they were also so pleasing to the eye.

And, because I cannot figure out how to post this video, 
here is the link to the cutest little girl telling a very involved, charming story.  http://www.vimeo.com/2113477
 I keep watching this over and over :) Let me know what you think!


4 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

OMG so is cute...I wish I could speak that well in German and French and hey Spanish too! Love the chair and wish I was in Paris too!

OHN said...

What a cutie pie! I think we need to change the way we say hippopotamus and crocodile...the way she says them is MUCH cuter :)

I used to love sitting with my boys and have them tell ME a story...I can't wait for grandkids!!

preppyplayer said...

Frau, let's meet in Paris!
OHN, I agree and can't wait to be a grandma either, I love babies!

Joyce said...

Is this not the cutest little girl! I enjoyed watching this one night when I couldn't sleep. Enjoy my friend! BTW I love the chair too!! oxo