Friday, October 10, 2008

Title Nine and Athleta


Title Nine and Athleta are my two favorite online/ catalog  companies to order from, when I am not grabbing sportswear from TJ Maxx or Sports Authority. They have beautiful, unique, quality merchandise for all my favorite sports and activities. I'm talking, Yoga, running, skiing, paddle, and tennis. A lot of their clothing are perfect Mom clothes. Think stretchy, Lycra skirts with attached bike shorts, perfect for bending and picking up kids, toys, etc and not worrying if everyone sees your undies! Great stretchy dresses for Moms on the move.
Plus, I actually feel put together and somewhat cool when I wear their clothing as they are up to date with colors and textures but still made to stand up to my fav sports.
check them out and please let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Leciawp said...

I've received the Title Nine catalog in the mail and admired what they've had - glad to hear they are as good in person as in the pictures! I'll have to check out Athleta - this is the second reference I've seen of them in the last few months. Lecia

preppyplayer said...

Hi Lecia,
I've been very pleased with both companies. Title Nine has a great store in Palo Alto that I love. They also have maternity sportswear-kudos to them!
Thanks for visiting,
Patty

Kim said...

Thanks for delurking! I will add you to my blogroll since I happen to be working on that right now.

I've heard that about St. Joseph statues, except here in the deep south Catholic supply stores are few and far between (but there's a Lifeway, which used to be called Baptist Sunday School Supply, on every corner). I'll have to get online and see what I can find.

Paula@SweetPea said...

These are my two favorite catalogs as well. I could spend a ton of money ordering from both if I let myself!

preppyplayer said...

Hi Paula,
I can tell from your blog that you would like both companies! And I know what you mean about the $$$'s, I definitely mix in the TJ maxx and other discounters when buying the active clothes.
Thanks for visiting,
PP