Monday, October 20, 2008

NYC

     Pastis is one of my favorite casual restaurants in NYC. It is a french bistro right in the middle of the meatpacking district. The food is good, more peasant fare than fancy, the prices are not bad and the location is great as it is a great neighborhood to walk around in after your meal. This neighborhood can be VERY touristy, especially on the weekends. It is a great area for people watching-always see a celebrity or two :) 
As for Pastis, Here are the reasons I love it:
 You don't have to get dressed up.
They are open 8am -3am.
Their french fries are to die for!
The wait staff is actually very nice.
Sometimes I find parking on the street.
The bathrooms are cool.
I feel as though I am in Paris, without the incessant smoking.
Not expensive.
Pastis
9 9th Ave.
NY, NY
212-929-4844

No comments: