Thursday, October 23, 2008

Off for a big shop!

     I have an event down in Maryland this weekend, the last lacrosse tournament of my selling season. I am well stocked with scout bags, sterling and pearl studs, hair bands, cell charms, peace sign anything, baby bows, and other preppy essentials, but I need some preppy, trendy items to create some excitement!
So, I am off to NYC down to the wholesale district and on to some favorite showrooms. One new favorite are the thin, leather friendship bands, we call them beach bracelets. You know, the girls wear them two, three or more at a time? I try to get them in uber preppy colors and they sell like wildfire. I need to find a new item that creates that time of reaction, especially in this economy!
I'll let you know what i find when I get back...

1 comment:

Ina in Alaska said...

Can't wait to see what you find! Have a great day! PS Beach bracelets make me homesick for my family in Belmar, Brielle, and Brick! Was just there in September for a visit!