Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fit Flops, I'm sold!

So, I saw these crazy looking Fit Flops last year and thought, "Here come the new Crocs."

But, now that any shoe or sandal that is very flat makes my back ache, 
( Dr. says that as we get older our arches fall and blah...blah.. BLAH!)
I decided to give them a try.
They are amazing. The true test was the three day tournament I just worked. I was on my feet for hours and hours and felt great. Normally that is not the case. I always bring a change of shoes for midday when my back begins to hurt...
Didn't need them.
So, I recommend them, big time.
These are the pair I just bought.
These may be the new pair I will buy. Aren't they happy looking?
Do you wear Fit Flops? If so, Do YOU love them?

5 comments:

preppyinnewengland said...

I should try these out! Thanks. I'm the same way with my back! Snappy looking little things!

Ina in Alaska said...

Very cute!!! And if they work, I am all for them!!

Joyce said...

Nope never tried them, but they look comfy. I will keep my eye out for them. xoxo

Formerly known as Frau said...

really cute hows the price?

OHN said...

If they could make flip flops without the thingy between the toe I would be a very happy girl.

(I guess technically they do make them, they are called sandals;)