Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tis the weekend.

The weekend after Thanksgiving is a paradox.
It is a relaxing, flurry of activity!
This the weekend I begin all my Christmas preprations. I begin planning, decorating, buying, wrapping and in a way,
celebrating!
 why celebrating?
Mostly because my business frenzy is winding down. I have more time for family and home. Not a lot of time, but more. Also I have been given a taste of the season, literally, with Thanksgiving and I am inspired.
I want to make our home beautiful for the holidays!
I want it to smell good!
I want to fill it with friends and family!
So, this is the weekend it begins. Time to look for some Christmas Crackers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

preppyplayer said...

no thank you.

Her Preppiness said...

Hope you had a great holiday