Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Glass full.

It's all good.
Can't complain, don't want to.
Everyone is healthy.
Business is good.
New. Kitchen.  Need I say more?
All my relationships are good, would love to see more of friends and family at this time of year- but gotta pay for that new kitchen! So Marc and I are working our butts off.
Kids are happy.
Although, does anyone need a 24 year-old, handsome, smart employee? ( my son needs a job!)
The weather has been awesome. Trust me, when you work outdoor events AND play an outdoor winter sport and the weather has been AMAZING!
Also, I just connected with a long lost relative that we all have wondered about and that is so cool.
So, I would half to say my glass is certainly,
full.

2 comments:

kks said...

wonderful! this time of year always brings about added stress...wonderful positive attitude!
xoxo
does the handsome 24 yr old do personal training? i'll hire him!! :)

Susan R said...

Thatta girl! Love the positive attitude...now I hope some of it rubs off on me.