Thursday, February 18, 2010

twitter like posts

Ina from Alaska is correct!

I feel as though I'm twittering or is it a'twitter?

I haven't figured out how to properly post with my new iphone. ( got it for my birthday!)

AND, I am on my Dad's computer and can't post the pics I want from my iphone, I know there is an app for that- just have to figure out which one!



So, an update.

Obvs we've been skiing.

Had an event at my sister's

Got to see Somer, my fav blogger in Utah. http://lovetobreathe.blogspot.com/

More skiing to come.

Lots of visiting with family.

Love it.



Which brings me to...

My dear sister in Germany- The Frau.

It is so weird being here and not seeing her or her family.

And now I just read her blog and I can tell she is very homesick and down.

Some of you have already sent her words of support and encouragement,

Thank you.

But if you haven't?

Head over to :

http://fraukmwest.blogspot.com/



And please give her a big virtual kiss from me!

4 comments:

Somer Love said...

tons of virtual loves and hugs headed Kaths way!

I am hoping you get to see more of that favorite blogger of yours in Utah ;)

I hope you had a great day skiing. It looked like there was some fresh snow for ya.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Thanks sister I will be fine just having a tough couple weeks. Need to pull my big girl panties up and live. xo love you

Andrea said...

Hope you continue to have fun and I will definitely visit Frau. She is a sweetheart.
Hugs, andrea

Ronda said...

Glad to see that you are having a good time. Can't wait to see all the pictures!
XOXO