Friday, February 26, 2010

Name change, Can you blame them?

I would imagine that anyone with the last name of Hitler changed their name immediately after WWII.

I read in the paper yesterday that a daughter-in-law of Madoff has filed for a name change.
She asked that she and her children's last name be changed from Madoff to Morgan.
Interesting.
She is still married to the jailed and disgraced financier's son...
I wonder what he thinks?
But,
Can you blame her?
As for this guy,
Many of his family members that live here also filed for and changed their last names.
Can you blame them?
Can you think of any other notorious surnames that beg for a change to protect innocent family members?

3 comments:

Somer Love said...

Interesting I had no idea you could just change your name... Can't blame them tho. I can't think of any others off the top of my head.

Suburban Princess said...

I wouldnt blame them! Did you see the serial killer's sister on Oprah last week? I was surprise she never changed her name!

Matty said...

Woods!