Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Jawbone is connected to the-

Wrist bone!




I am sure you know, (I am always the last!) about the biggest craze, newest fashion statement-
exercise bracelets/activity trackers

There are lots of choices, the main three are,
Fitbit Flex
Jawbone Up
&
Nike Fuel Band

They all have their pros and cons. Mainly, they track your activity/steps, your distance, your calories burned, and your sleep quality. They sync up with your phone or computer for easy tracking and analysis.

I just ordered 5 as Christmas presents.
I chose the Jawbone up because of ratings on comfort, ease of use and The sleek look and the color choices.
 The price is in line with the others, $129 at https://jawbone.com/up

I chose to go to Jawbone's web site rather than Amazon or other sites. The price was best and I felt like they explained it better. Plus, why not go right to the source if you can?

My big decision was color, there were so many choices! In the end I felt that since this was a bracelet that I would wear every day- I would go with black/boring.

If I wasn't so practical, Mint Green would have done it for me!
Do you use an activity tracker? If so, what type goals did you start with and how long did it take to surpass them?


2 comments:

Merry Wife said...

I'll be interested to see what you think! I toyed with the idea of getting the Weight Watchers version, but ultimately decided against it. The only fitness gadget I have is my Garmin GPS watch.

Formerly known as Frau said...

I love mine! Did you get the primp code to work! I have black! I think I want to get Craig one....maybe one for mom!