Thursday, September 5, 2013

I think that...

The Jewish people have it right.

The Fall should be the New year!
This is when I want to clean out closets, the garage, my car.
This is when I look for new clothes.
Kids start school= new books, clothes, supplies, thoughts...

At this time of the year I feel as though everything is beginning.

In January?
Not so much.

All I want to do then is-
Keep warm.
Eat and drink.
Go on vacation.

I think this is why Autumn is my favorite season.
So many possibilities.
So many changes.

So exciting.
Happy New Year!


Merry Wife said...

Ah, the smell of freshly sharpened pencils. Happy New Year to you too!

Lisa Odom said...

Happy New Year! I do agree. I haven't stopped throwing away junk since school started. It is almost embarrassing how much stuff is sitting on the curb right now.