Monday, April 5, 2010

I am concerned...

As many of you know I am about to rendezvous with my sister ( the Frau ) and her daughter on Friday.
We are meeting in Paris and then traveling to Germany so that my son (the saboteur ) and I can see where she has been the last two years.

However, I am concerned that her time in Europe has changed her, that some type of metamorphosis has taken place...
Why, you ask?
Here is a photo I was able to get hold of...
Things seem different and I can't quite pinpoint it.

11 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

lol don't be concerned! Well maybe a little! Can't wait to see you the weather is going to be great in the high 50's-60's no rain!

Ronda said...

Looks perfectly normal to me!!
I bet you are soooooo excited right about now. Are you ready to go? I can't wait to hear all about Paris. Please take notes!
XOXO

kw said...

hahaha I'm concerned too :) Can't wait to see you guys!!! xo

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha

Somer Love said...

Ha Ha This is hilarious! Have the best time EVER!!!

Yvette said...

As long as she's pouring for you, no problem!

Have a wonderful, safe trip.

Joyce said...

Oh my goodness the time is here- yahoo... Thank goodness she sent you a photo so you know what she looks like- just look for the girl with the beer in her hand. smile... xo

kks said...

ha! when in Rome do as the Romans do!
have a wonderful time!!!
xoxo

preppyplayer said...

Thank you all! I promise to have more similar pics available after my trip- that's a threat!

pve design said...

Fantastic, if I ever am commissioned to illustrate Frau's header, I have a fantastic idea. I do hope your sister has her very own beer garden and monogrammed steins. "prost" to you and your Frau and Fraulien. (spelling?)
pve

Sis Beth said...

Have so much fun. Be safe.